From:
AMY ME CADA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 1994 11:17:07 -0400
Rochelle
I have been able to get my scottie pup to get along with my three ferrets
(which is no easy feat as scotties were bred for small animal sport) and
had the same problem as yourself.  Once he learned to be a little less
hyper around the ferrets my dominant male bit him on the nose.  I spent
a week holding onto Hobbes (the ferret) and let him sniff all around the
dog for about 15 min a day and then put him away if he looked like he was about
 to bite.  That has worked very well as he knows if he bites he'll get
put in the cage!

aims