Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 1994 15:30:03 -0400
Sender:
"The Ferret Mailing List (FML)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
william killian <[log in to unmask]>
A couple of comments about recent FML discussions.

Concerning Litter Green and other litter concerns.:

The time I tried Litter Green I had lots of problem with smell.  I you or
anyone else likes it good. If I wasn't happy with what I use I might try
Litter Green again.

And I wasn't trying to be funny?  Oh....

Collective noun for ferrets:

A group of ferrets is normally called a 'business' at least in the groups
we're involved in. (LIFE, LAFF, AFA, etc.)  We're not sure how long this
term has been used though.  It wasn't mentioned in any of the literature about
'Ferretville' Ohio from the first half of this century.

litters of kits:

If anyone near Northern Virginia is looking for ferret kits we have some
available this year. Nice babies with a variety of colors and patterns.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets