Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 1994 23:53:18 -0400
Hi all,

Stepping out of lurk mode briefly.  We've always used Litter Green
for our ferrets potty boxes.  Lately, though, all of the stores in
the area have stopped carrying it.  I need suggestions as to what
to change to ... I would like to minimize dust and obviously avoid
the heavy-chemicals.

So, what does everyone use and how do you like it?

Linda
(Owned by Vila, Doc, Raven, Wolf, Silva and Mouse (the onlyest girl
in the group!))