Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The Ferret Mailing List (FML)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Shelly Nice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 1994 11:19:26 -0400
1.  That story about Jake with the balloon tied around him really made me
laugh.  I'm sure everyone in my office is wondering why I am always
laughing when I'm dialed into the net.  (I tell them it's for work but my
boss thinks I'm just talking to ferret-people).

2.  Tammy, could there be a possibility that your father is imagining
that they smell?  When my fiance and I moved in together the first time
(3 years ago), he always complained that Vanilla smelled or her cage
needed to be cleaned, etc.  He wasn't used to living with an animal,
especially a ferret.  So, everyday, I'd tell him I cleaned her litter
(even if I didn't) and suddenly, she didn't smell anymore.  After a
while, he didn't even notice it anymore.  I swear it was in his head.

Question: Vanilla doesn't like any treats.  I've tried everything and,
except ice cream, she will only eat Meow Mix (go figure).  I tried
putting her on ferret food but she just refused to eat (for several days
until I panicked).  Any other ideas on special treats for finicky eatters?