From:
ethan cox <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 1994 12:00:44 -0500
Hey FMLers,

        Havent written in a long time, but I sure have been keeping up
with the posts- a time consuming task, I must say, for while the number
of subscribers has grown, so has the length of the issues.
        Yesterday, Ceili got her early first bithday present- a brand
spanking new dryer hose.  To all those people who reccomended it- Ceili
can't thank you enough.  In fact, she really can't thank you at all (she
doesn't know how to type, and she's a horrible speller. also she cant reach
the keyboard- finally!)  However, she wanted me to do so on her behalf,
so thanks to you all.  She's been running around in and out of it until
she's too tired, then she'll go to sleep, wake up and start all over
again.  Nothing like a weasel!
        So, I also had two little questions.  The first is to Dr.
Williams or anyone elso who can tell me- I don't have any cause to think
that Ceili has any adrenal tumors at present, but all the talk has put
me a bit lon the better safe than sorry side, and I was wondering: How
does one know if the vulva is swollen?  I mean, it may well be blatently
obvious and this is a silly question, but I'm not sure I'd know it if I
saw it.  Hair loss- well, that I'd probably notice (and haven't so far).
 Any advice ( or a reference to a book with a picture) would be great.
        My second Q. is to the anonymous ferret-friend in MA who
said that a new vet had opened up- I was curious where that might be.  I
live in MA as well, and I have a vet, but if this one was closer (or
better qualified) that's the kind of thing I woulden't want to miss out
on.  If you don't want to say on the list (you are posting anon, after
all), you can e-mail me directly at [log in to unmask]
        BTW, any one else have a "ferret alarm clock"?  Ceili has
learned that the alarm clock means get up (for her, for me it means hit
the snooze button), and then she comes bounding all over the room and
over the bed and generally over me, which has kept me from being late to
class very effectively for the last month since she learned it.  Not
bad!

ethan and the "totally tubular" ferret, ceili