From:
Georgette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1993 09:55:22 -0400
Gee, it's been awhile since I've posted. I've been sitting here reading all the
 funny stories. Gushi and Nik are doing fine - my roommate and I are *almost*
finished making them a new, bigger and improved cage! Lots of room for them to
play when we're not home. I'd love to be able to let them have run of the
apartment when we're at work BUT ... we all know what mischief most of our kids
 would get into without supervision!! Oh boy - no one's home!! Let's cause
major havoc!! YIPPEE!!

I seemed to have misplaced the command for retrieving stuff from the archives -
 could someone send it to me personally?? Thanks!

Also, does anyone else have critters that are total opposites when it comes to
indoor vs. outdoor exploration?? Gushi rules the apartment and Nik is a bit
skittish - outside, Gushi is mommy's suck and Nik is "let me at 'em!". I didn't
 take either of them for walks until they got a bit older, though Gush is the
older of the two. Do you think he'll get accustomed to the idea, or will Nik be
 going solo for the most part?? (Reminder - they are about 11 and 8 months old)
Thanks!