From:
sax and violins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1993 19:03:18 -0500
        A vet that I work for has little experience with ferrets,
and I thought it would be a good idea to give her some of the
stuff I have gotten here.  I have the adrenal gland info that
was listed, but I didn't get the references.  Since it was such
a good article I would like to give to my vet, and I would
appreciate it if someone could give me the references, and any
other articles that would be good for a vet.  I'm giving her
the ferret FAQ that I got, too.  I hope I'm not doing the wrong
thing by giving out info that I find here.

About the research talk that has been going on:
        Some people think all living creatures have an inherent
right to their lives, and no one should take that right away
from them.  I know I would not want to sacrifice my life to
someone just because they were stronger and smarter than me.

Now back to the little creatures that have been tugging on
my boot......