From:
Mark Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 1994 23:47:59 -0400
My 4 yr old female ferret developed a benign tumor at the very tip of her
tail about 6 months ago.  The removal turned out fine, but they had to
shave about 2 inches of her tail.  They said it would grow back, but it
hasn't.  Has anyone else had a similar experience?  I can't see how it
would cause any serious problems or anything, I'm just curious.

I'm new to the list and I'm sure this question's been asked plenty of
times before.  What is a ferrets lifespan?  None of my vets seem to be
able to give a decent answer.

mjones