From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 1994 23:57:08 -0400
About treats in general, and high-protein treats in particular:
Both our ferrets love freeze-dried liver, sold as a cat treat.
It's just liver, and it lists protein content as around 60-65%
(from memory).  Even our really finicky slinky thinks it's
better than raisins, thugh she didn't want to try it at first.

As [log in to unmask] (Mark Ouellette x8216) wrote:
> reaction to them.  I think it was Pam Greene or Ann Davis who was
> circulating a Vaccine Questionnaire last year.  Is that still being done?

Not me.  Ann?  Sorry to hear about your troubles, Mark; I hope
Weasie's all right.

- Pam in Rochester, NY  ([log in to unmask])
friend to Pixxel and Rusty the shedding torpedoes
Ferret FAQ -- rtfm.mit.edu:/pub/usenet/news.answers/pet-ferret-faq/general