From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 1994 11:26:51 -0400
        All this talk about media gave me an idea.  Is there any pet food
sponcors for these shows?  This may sound stupid but if Purina(sp) or
another large pet suply company could also be contacted to kind of help
sponor this affair it could help.  Wouldn't that be great, instead of Morris
jumping across the room to eat, here comes a ferret out of a drier hose,
past the laundry basket full of socks, to a bowl of Purina ProPlan.  Although
I've never seen a ferret so hungry that he didn't have time to stash at least
one sock on his way to eat. :)   Or maybe like that kible and bits commercial
with the dog glued to the bag.  Have a 1.5 lbs female drag a 4 or 5 pound bag
back to her stash of toys.

        I know, I'm touched, but everyone has to dream now and then.

        Well all you masterminds out there get us organized and find a
date.  Maybe the AFA, S.T.A.R. ect... could post it in their news letters. I
know our shelter will once we have a date.

        Have a good week, and a better weekend.

        Brad, Sebastain, and Mako.