From:
Chris Haas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1993 18:01:48 -0500
Hi all,

You know I've been thinking.  Some of us have scanned in
pictures of our ferrets and a lot of us have been looking
for ferret pictures.  I thought it might be kind of cool
to set up a ftp site with ferret.GIF's and ferret.JPG's.

If anyone need help converting their scanned files,
or sending them, or de-/en-coding them, or whatever,
we could help each other.

I guess the only thing we need is some disk space
to put these pictures.

Well, let me know what you think of the idea.
I have some pictures of my babies, and Inez and John
Rosloot do too (we've exchanged -its a lot of fun).

Chris & Scooter, Nina and Tavi Bear.