From:
Thomas Clancy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 1994 15:50:05 -0230
I must echo part of Rappaho's suggestion about covering the end of the
vent with screen, and _NOT_, I repeat _NOT_ door/window screen.  If you
do use door screen (fine mesh) your clothes will take forever to dry! The
screen catches all the lint your `lint catcher' was supposed to catch--in
effect plugging up your vent.  I recommend `chicken mesh'.  You must also
take care to apply this `mesh' to the other end of the vent/tubing--the
dryer.  If you don't, and they climb _into_ the dryer (seeing that it's such
a lovely warm place) you could end up ferretless--for obvious reasons.  I've
been using this method (mesh) for sometime now... works great... except
in my neophytism when I used door screen ;-)

Thomas,  Rupert, Pudgey

To all that have responed thus far (Prolapsed rectum), thanks a bunch! I'll
pass the info along.