From:
Tarra C Lindborg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 1994 21:11:01 -0500
Hello everyone, I am back! (I got to see John Rosloot w/Buddy and Cassidy
and it was great!  Those furries are really loved and it is wonderful to
see that!!  Thanx John!)

I came home to a litter of kits, Peanut's, they are a week old now and
they are so cute and healthy!  She had 5 babies and she is such a good
mama.  They are a little fuzzy, but no colors yet.  They are way bigger
than Nooks too.  (Nook has 12 though, not much room for growing in there
I guess!)

Our second litter  (third if you count Nook's of course... she is the one
that ate her babies...)  is from Beauty.  They are one day old now, and
seem to be doing fine.  She had 9 but there were 3 that were either born
dead or died soon thereafter.  So she has 6 babies and they seem to be
doing fine!

Kit is due this later this week too, so we are going to be all full of
little ones!

Nook went into heat again and is now bred.  I hope she is a better mom
this time.  We will find out in a little over a month.

Good to be back, now I have to go and catch up on all the 13 or 14 FML's
I missed!!

Tarra Lindborg and the happy and much bigger family

PS for all you with Marshall Farms ferrets' or thinking about buying one
Matt has come across and ad out of a Lab magazine which will make us all
think twice, or three times, (or not at all!) about buying a furry from
them or any store that buys from them...  I will put the ad in the FML
later this week, ...  I don't have it with me and don't want to quote
them wrong.