From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 1994 09:54:55 -0500
that means is the bill still has to pass both houses and then goes to the
Govenor for signature.  Our local news reported that even if it passes both
houses, Gov. Pete Wilson (our ex mayor in San Diego) will not sign it
because he feels ferrets are dangerous to children.  I TOTALLY disagree,
but how can we convince him otherwise?  He just announced that he will be
running for Gov for another term.  I know won't vote for him.  Is their
anyway we can let him know that there is a large audience on the net that
want him to sign the bill when it reaches his desk?

Cindi

P.S.

Chris-I enjoy reading this any way you want to send them.  As many times a
day etc.  It breaks up the day for me.