From:
Inez Gowsell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1993 10:14:10 -0500
I liked the comment about funny looking dogs because it reminded me of
something I had forgotten.  Several years ago, I was going out of town for
a week and couldn't take my ferret with me.  A friend's parents willingly
took care of her.  When I left her at their place, the woman said she was
going to phone the Chihuahua (sp?) breeder in town and tell him she had a
new Chihuahua to show him.  :)

She had a Chihuahua at her place, and even though Cocoa was a runt, the
Chihuahua wasn't that much bigger.  :)

Inez

to Chris L - just to let you know that I am posting from a temporary account.
I am still receiving the FML at my permanent account.  just in case you were
wondering about the address.