From:
Lauren Edelman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1993 11:05:55 -0500
Hi. I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my message about
finding a home for Laska -- it was really heartwarming and I
ended up with a several very nice options.

Laska is now in a new home on a trial basis, which she shares
with a cat, a dog, and one other ferret as well as a very nice
family.  I do have one question. As I mentioned in my earlier
posting, Laska was has lived just with me for almost two years
and although she is extremely friendly with people, I was worried
about how she'd get along with other animals. Laska seems okay
with the cat and the dog, but has been kind of aggressive with
the other ferret, Jill.  She is bigger than Jill and chases and
picks fights with her. Can anyone tell me whether this is to be
expected, whether it is likely to get better, and how long it
might take for Laska and Jill to become friends?  Also, is there
anything Laska's new family can do to help?

Thanks very much! Laurie (and Laska and Jill)