From:
Enrique Morales <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1993 22:41:55 -0500
Hi there.

Colleen, I know what you mean about the ferret chow being unappetizing. Coco
likes dig in it. If I feed her food that she doesn't like for whatever reason,
mostly the dry stuff, she will dig it out of her dish all over the floor. She
sometimes also goes under the dish(it is attached to the side of her cage) and
scratch the underside until it tips and dumps the food outside the cage. She's
happy with the moister of the "dry" foods especially with a squirt of
ferretone for seasoning.

Charlie, stick around and you will hear enough stories to fill a book around
here. We'd sure like to hear yours. Good luck to you, your wife and Jasmine
from me and Coco.

Enrique