From:
Mooney Norma <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1993 17:13:05 -0400
        Hi there, Ferret people. My name is Norma-ann, and i am a
"NEWBIE". i have read a few of your issues in the past as my beau-hunk,
Ross, is a member and am quite excited to now be a part of your group,
as well! Just to let you know, i am the very proud companion of Molly, my
5 month old, female, Sable ferret. i realize that *all* ferrets are cute,
but i must say that i really think she must be the most adorable of all.
        Molly is fairly small (2 pds.), and has a rich golden brown belly and
feet, and a very distinctive mask. She never bits, has a Great personality,
and loves to "talk"...she clucks all the time as she runs around doing her
"isn't life grand" dance of joy. At night, she sleeps in my futon with me and
gives me little kisses every morning. But during the day, her napping spot
of choice is in my dresser drawers. Usually she just sleeps in the bottom
drawer, with shorts and exercise clothes, but one time when i had searched
everywhere else, and was forced to ask myself the famous "if you have
misplaced your ferret" question..."where could she NOT POSSIBLY BE?"...i
looked in the top drawer and there she was, in with all my underwear with
a black bra around her head! How did she get up there!!!?? Anyway, suffice
it to say...she's pretty darn cute. And, now that i have taken up my fair
share of space bragging i will sign off.
Thanks for having me!!!
Normie and Molly (the beauty queen baby)