From:
Michael Curran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1993 07:41:08 -0400
 > Date:   Sun, 3 Oct 1993 14:36:40 -0400
 > From:   [log in to unmask] (Mark Ouellette x8216)
 > Subject: Leaflet,pamphlets,etc.?

 > My two daughters asked if I would bring our two carpet sharks to
 > "show
 > and tell" in their classrooms ( 3rd and 4th grade).  Since ferrets

When I was working at the Metropolitan State College of Denver's Child care
center, I brought our two carpet shards to my preschool class.  It was a
wounderfull experience for the ferrets and the kids.  Just wanted to wish you
good luck with your project.  I am sure that the kids will enjoy them.

You might want to check with some of your local shelters and see if they have
any info on ferrets that you could pass out.

Good luck!!

Michael