From:
Mike Davison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1993 08:31:09 -0400
        I was wondering if anyone has had problems with Ferret Stuff
lately?  Over the last 10 months I have called them (probably) 10 times
with 4 of those over the last two months.  I only talked to a person
(the woman) the last time, and that was just over three weeks ago.

        The problem:  I cannot get them to EVER call me back, or send me a
catalogue.

        Now, I would understand the reticence of calling someone back
long-distance, though it is bad for business if you don't call your
customers, potential or otherwise, back.  BUT, I live in the same city
Ferret Stuff is located.  In fact, one of the owners (the man) is the
manager of a pet store here in town.  I have left my address with them on
three occasions and even offered to come pick the darn thing up, all
to no avail.

        Really, I want to do a little business with them so they are
losing out in the short run, and this is very annoying.

        Hints?  Suggestions?

Thanks.

Michelle
mum to Savannah Rose 12/22/92
mum also to Fifi & Henry; Puck, Snug, Snout & Peanut;  and Luna
                cats                 ferrets              pup