Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The Ferret Mailing List (FML)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Debra Thomason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1993 19:32:00 -0400
Bobby--
        I sent (or attempted to send) you some information regarding rabies
vaccinations, the manufacturer or Imrab, etc. via E-mail.  Did you ever
receive this?  The note on rabies testing statistics in Texas came from a
gentleman by the name of Rick White.  I didn't have his phone and address to
share with you at the time (yes, I lost it!), but I have it now.  Also, Rick
sent me an E-mail asking if you'd be willing to share your address and phone
number with him, so he can talk to you personally.  He is very active in
keeping ferrets legal in San Antonio and getting them a specific, positive
legal status in the state as well.  He's been doing considerable
correspondence with the state Parks & Wildlife Department and the Department
of Health, trying to get any "wildlife" regs regarding domestic ferrets
removed from the books (other than specifying that they aren't protected
animals and anyone may own, buy, or sell them without a permit) and trying
to get the Dept. of Health to change their stance on ferret testing in bite
cases to a reasonable quarantine period.  He says he has a day free next
week and is interested in driving out to meet you if possible, and bringing
you some documentation that might be helpful with your problem with the vet.
Please respond here, through Internet mail to my address
([log in to unmask]), or call me at the number I provided in the E-
mail.  Best of luck to you and your fuzzy!
                                                        Debra