From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 1992 14:51:23 -0400
[It's [log in to unmask], *not* ...uunet.ca.com]

Hi Chris,

Could you add this person to the ferret list for me?  He may want to be
kept anonymous.

[He will be, but if he doesn't get this, you'll have to give me an address
(I guessed at his userid at your machine.  Boy do you have a wierd
mailer]

Thanks,