Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 1994 09:59:12 -0500
        Regarding the Northern Exposure Ferret:

        NE is one of my favorite shows so I was really unhappy to see the way
they treated the ferret amuck scene. After everybody screams and the word
RABIES comes up, one oh so "brave" soul steps forward and says (paraphased due
to the lack of short term memory on my part!) "This animal doesn't belong here.
It belongs in the wild." Hmmm...
        Great. I'm waiting for my parents to call and say I told you so. That
ferret looked pretty happy snacking on caviar and I really don't think it
would've enjoyed losing all of those creature comforts by being tossed out into
the wild.
        Anybody see Beastmaster or Bright Lights, Big City? Some amusing Ferret
scenes...

Craig- S.H. and Little One.