From:
Bruce Williams DVM <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 1994 07:24:30 EST
Chris -

        I, for one, will be very sorry to see you go - although I know that Bill
will do an excellent job in the future as he has been in the past.

        The FML does a wonderful job in educating the ferret public.  I know
that  it is not only widely read but also disseminated, as I now receive cases
from all over the country for pathology (Yes, it's still available, and still
free), and every once in a while, some thoughful editor sends me a copy of their
newletter, which has reprinted something that I said or published over the FML
(and I do enjoy reading the newsletters to see what is going on "out there").
It has been, and hopefully will continue to be my honor and privilege in posting
to, and making new friends, on the FML.

       As far as my two cents is concerned... I would hate to see the FML go to
Usenet, as I have no access, and this would make my postings much more difficult
and even less infrequent than they are now.  I fervently hopethat the FML will
continue well past issue 1000 in the format in which it is available now.

        At any rate, have a great trip, Chris, congratulations, and thanks for
all of the help.

       Bruce Williams, DVM                 Department of Veterinary Pathology
       [log in to unmask]         Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
       (202) 576-2453/2454                 Washington, D.C.  20306-6000