From:
Gale Putt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 1994 14:10:40 EDT
I received a phone call from Mike Nogueras from Lake Ronkonkomo,Long
Island,NY.  He is trying to start a ferret club in his area but is having
trouble reaching L.I. ferret owners.  We know of none in the area so one
would be a good thing here.  So if you know of people who might b interested
or if you have started a club and could give him some advise please let him
know, his number is (516) 471-5622.  This might be a good way for a national
ferret organization to start a local chapter.
He doesn't have a computer yet,but I can relay short messages to him if you
can't phone.
 Thank you, Gale Putt (Owned by Delphia & Dickens)
[log in to unmask]   or       [log in to unmask]