From:
Genevieve Crabe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 25 Jun 1994 19:45:20 -0400
Dr Williams,

I read your recent reply regarding the possibility of UTI in a ferret.
Our ferret Max has started urinating all over the place recently. He
is four years old, and until recently he was pretty good about using the
litter box; nowadays, when we let him out of the cage in the morning,
he goes in the litter box, then he'll probably go on the floor two or
three times in the next 30 minutes.

We're going to have him checked out for UTI, but if it turns out to
be a behavioural problem, do you (or anyone) have any suggestions
as to how we could handle it?

Thanks,

Genevieve & Cliff
Pixie & Max