From:
Fournier Patrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 1994 00:46:03 -0400
Maybe it's old news for you but I read in yesterday's La Presse that
there are eight differents set lists. I hope (please, oh please)  that they
will play AHM in Montreal or Toronto.

Patrick

ertain people display irrational
hate and fear of ferrets is that in their past incarnations, they were
_rats_, whose mortal enemies include the mustelidae, among which are ferrets
...  So all those public agencies that seem to be _packed_ with ferretophobes
must simply be the incarnational sinks to which all those who were rats in
past lives must gravitate by nature -- gee, I _knew_ a lot of politicians
were rats, but maybe we really _have_ something here!
3) Happy Passover/Easter/Spring Festival, everybody!!