From:
Enrique Morales <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 1994 21:40:31 -0500
Kate, I agree with you. You feed Emmett some froth because it is a small amount
and a slightly softer stool is a small price to pay for the treat the little
one gets. Coco here loves whipped cream. A small squirt is enough to give her
a goos treat, but not so much that she even gets a soft stool. I give her this
every other day sometimes consecutive days and it does not affect her. It
seems like I got an unfair number of flames the first time I mentioned I used
whipped cream as a treat. Is "the runs" the only effect dairy has on ferrets?
Bruce, I read your reply to Heather. I don't think ferrets can get any more
prone to hurting themselves any more when they are drunk than sober. It seems
to me that my little one is very clumsy and aside from a fear of heights is
not afraid of getting into any kind of trouble.
Steve, My SO's sister knows of a breeder in Long Island. I will ask her for
the details and get back to you soon.

        Coco is doing great. I got some really cute pictures of her. I figured
out how to scan and send pictures over the net. If anyone is able to see
uuencoded jpegs and want to see what Coco looks like let me know and I will
send you a copy. :)

Enrique(proud papa) and his girl
Coco  :)