Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 1994 10:46:05 -0500
I just read on issue 728 about using Avon SSS... Is this really OK for
ferrets? I'm not sure what all is in it or anything but I guess I have a
hard time sometimes thinking that things ok for us adults are ok for the
little fuzzies. Any more info would be appreciated, like how long have you
been doing this, what if they eat it (mine aren't real towel dryable:), etc.
My one does seem to have quite dry skin right now and I'd like to help her
out if I can find anything to do/use.      Thanks, Angi Brandy & Blaze