Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The Ferret Mailing List (FML)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Donna McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 1994 07:52:55 -0500
Hi...

I tried once before to send a message, but I don't think it got
through.

[I got two empty messages and two copies of this message.]

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself and my ferrets.
At the current time I only have ten, but one jill just went into
heat and another is with a stud as we speak.  I usually only
have one batch of kits a year,  so this year will be my first
having (if all goes well) two batches.  I take in rescues,  do
educational work in local petshops and shelters,  show ferrets,
breed ferrets and I'm treasurer & secretary of the Baltimore
Ferret Club.

My babies are:

Morticia: Altered heavy silver mitt jill  (she has...ummm..personality)
Elvira:   Altered sable jill (very sweet)
Cruella:  Whole sable siamese jill (3.5 pounds and with a black sable
          stud at the moment)
Magenta:  Whole chocolate siamese jill (had 4 cinnamons/2 chocolates
          last year)
Cuddles:  Whole cinnamon jill (Magenta's daughter...8 months old
          and did well in her first show)
Buster:   Altered sable hob
George:   Altered chocolate hob
Herbie:   Altered albino hob
Toby:     Altered chocolate mitt hob  (These four boys are very
          much alike...INSANE!)
Buck:     Altered sable hob

Buck is one of my favorites.  I got him after he lived in a
travel cage for two years,  almost never seeing sunlight.
People I know bought him and decided after 6 hours that they
didn't want him anymore and brought him to me.  At that time
they didn't know his name, sex, age or anything about him.  He
is scared to death of other ferrets, but he loves my bunny,
dog, cats, macaw and rats.  He also thinks he's a dog, wagging
his tail, jumping on my leg and licking my face,  everytime
I come home.

Sorry for going on so long.

I do have a question.  Does anyone know if it's true that Pam
Grant has a cinnamon german ferret?  I would love to use him
as a stud for my Magenta.  Her background is almost totally
cinnamon and I like that color best.

Also,  is anyone going to the LIFE show in Alexandria, VA in
may?

-Donna