From:
Rachel Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 1994 10:12:29 -0500
Hi all,
> To the Hissing Ferret:  My ferret would hiss when I would >step on his
squeek toy. Actually I drove over it with my remote
>control car, and the ferret came out running, stopped at his >toy, hissed
and then dragged his toy off to a "SAFE" place.

My Ferret used to do this, too. I admit to amusing myself and visitors by
locating her squeaker, tossing it out in the middle of the living room, and
watching her reaction to finding it there!

Re the water dish dilemma: I don't have a little shark right now :-(  but
here's how I do my water dish. It might work for your swimmin' sharks. I have
a 15 inch diameter heavy-duty hard plastic dog water dish that serves for all
7 cats and various visiting dogs. I put it under the corner of the kitchen
cabinets so only a big pie-shaped wedge is available for drinking from. A
good third of it is under the cabinet overhang in the corner, so it *can't
possibly* be tipped over. It would, happily, serve as an excellent dipping
pool for a little shark, though. Maybe a smaller dish would work the same
way. Have I described this so it makes any sense at all? I'll send a sketch
or photo to anyone who wants it. I think it would work fine.

Rachel and the Magnificent Seven