Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 1994 12:38:14 -0400
 Greetings,

 I'm wondering if anyone has advice for ferrets going to school?

 Milo and Max will be attending Kindergarten on Friday.  This is the
 first time I've done this, so I'm a little apprehensive...  I'll
 check the room thoroughly before I let either of them out, and Max
 (the younger, more excitable) may not come out at all.  If there
 are enough kids, I'll put them in a circle for Milo to roam in.
 (He's gentle enough for that.)  Regardless of Milo's behavior,
 I shall instruct the kids, and give the more timid a chance to
 stroke his tail end...

 Advice?  Admonitions?  Suggestions?  Thoughts?

  ---------------------------------------
 Re: my first ferret crisis

> well, it finally happened.  after six event-free months of
> ferret-ownership, we had our first ferret-crisis.  what fun! (not.)

  <<<snip>>>

> then the animal toxicology hotline (i have an 800 number for it, if anyone
> would like it).

 I, for one, would love to have it!  Please post it, as I'm sure others
 would be interested...

  ---------------------------------------

 Re: Ferret Advocacy

 Anybody who wants to help -- I'm collecting information and artwork for
 a small pamphlet debunking many of the myths regarding ferrets.  Even if
 you don't have any facts, I'd be interested in recieving input regarding
 what you think this should say (remember it'll be short).

 In the meantime, those with the numbers, please keep feeding them to us!

 And if anyone has some ferret artwork they'd like to see in such a publication,
 please get in touch.  (I have some and I'm creating more, but I'd love to make
 this thing a team effort!)
 Have a ferret day!
                    - CT