From:
Katherine Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 1994 09:57:47 -0500
Victoria,

If the Amoxycillin is in solution (i.e. liquid), and you've had it all
that time, even if refrigerated, it will have lost its potency.  It would
be best to get a new batch.  For the future, you can get the Amoxy-drops
powdered and not reconstituted from your vet and keep it on hand to mix up
when needed.

As for the Duck Soup, I don't have the recipe handy, but there are many on
this list that do -- Ann Davis and Suki Crandall immediately come to mind.
I'll try to dig it up tonight just in case you don't hear from anyone else
quickly (though I'm sure you will).

Katie, Jeff, Bandit, Molly, Charlie, Pogo & Sigmund
Small Mammals Section Leader/CompuServe Pets Forum
Internet: [log in to unmask]  CIS: 71257,3153