From:
Tarra C Lindborg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 1994 23:11:27 -0500
We raise ferrets and presently have four pregnant females.  There are
several local pet stores that want to buy them from us, but we are a
little leary.  We have seen them being sold without even telling the
customer how to treat or what to feed them, and many buyers even say,
"What is this cute little guy?  Ferret?  Well, I will take him."
(Obviously not knowing a darn thing about the animal.)  We would feel
much better selling our ferrets minus the high pet store mark-up, to true
ferret lovers or people who are at least a bit knowledgable of what they
are and how to care for them.  Our first batch will be born on Feb. 21,
and our last is due on March 17.  Babies will be aready to go around the
beginning of April and the last litter around  the end of May or so. If
you are interested, you can contact us at [log in to unmask] or
[log in to unmask]  Happy ferrets everyone!!!!