From:
Cindy Aleszczyk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 1994 16:31:52 -0400
Hi.  Just wanted to drop a line and let you all know that I went
out to Frederick, MD and visited my two babies last week.  they
can come home next weekend!!!Yeah!!! I can't wait.

While talking with Sally Heber, the breeder and president of the AFA,
the subject of ferret legality in Maryland came up.  Sally informed
me that Baltimore County went legal last year and now, Baltimore
City went legal last month.  I now believe that all of the state of
Maryland is legal.  Yeah!!

Have a good weekend all!

Cindy.