From:
Patricia Willard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 1994 17:19:04 EDT
Michael,

Your questions re Totally Ferret.
1)  You are in the DE area and as far as I know, we are able to ship UPS
within 3 day delivery and there has been no problem with our mail service.

2)  While we believe we have the only superior ferret food on the market,
specifically formulated for our fuzzy friends, we welcome outside comments
from people who use TF because they are our very best salesforce!

3)  If you would like a sample of our product, please let me know and I'll
send you literature and a sample packet.  All I need is your complete name
and address.  Thanks,

Trish of
TOT FERRET