From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1993 11:01:58 -0400
        Just an update on Bambie one of our shelter ferrets with adrenal
tumor.  Bambie was operated on yesterday for the secound time to find an
adrenal tumor.  Well they found but it was so close to the aorta artery,
they could not remove it.  Dr. Kawasaki tried to walk them threw parts of
the operation over the phone but it was just to risky.  She surely would
have died on the table.  We also had a younger ferret there for the same
operation and they removed the adrenal tumor with no problems. Hopefully
she'll get all her hair back soon.  Poor Bambie's almost bald now but
she's still full of energy.  She has a great out look on life, "I maybe
bald but I can still kill a rolled up sock better kids half my age."

        Also I have tried to post here for around a week now, but it
seems that all my mail has been returned. I get FML every day but all
my out going mail jets returned.  I hope this makes it out, I'm using
a different machine this time.

        Roger Mcmillian if you have the time I would like to get your
mail address.  The one I took from one of your posts on FML just keeps
bouncing back.  How's the ferret census going?  Is the cut off date still
august?

        Hope every one has a good week and a great weekend.

        Brad, Mako, Sebastian, and Baby.

[If you can send a bounce message to me, maybe I can figure out
where it's going wrong.]