From:
"Michelle P." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 1994 01:26:00 -0500
Thanks Judy,
 I am glad that you are enjoying the story, I have had this sitting around
for a while, and I thought FML would be a great place to share it, with all
being Ferret lovers as I am. I actually wrote this from a situation with my
ferrets, that could have been taken just as the story is written, if you have
an imagination.:-)
Yes having a couple of litter's around can get stressful, My biggest problem
is I worry, if they chirp to loud or to long I have to get up and look,
doesn't make for a good nights sleep. Wich by the way, all my females and
kits are in my bedroom, total = 7 adults, 10 kits.
No wonder my husband has an attitude! :-) Tuff!
So Thanks for the congrad's, I do love my Ferrets!!

George,
  If no one sends you a copy of Part 2 let me know.  I'd do it now, but if I
can get away with it, I don't want to re write it again, I had to write it 3
times to FML, due to it bouncing back at me, I am tired of writing part 2.
But if no one sends you a copy, I promise I will write it again and send it
to you. ok?

Litter Update:
This last litter is doing great, Mother is doing VERY good for a first timer,
they are getting their hair and starting to sound like a flock of geese in
here, (It really does)
I also sexed the litter earlier this week, I have 5 males and 2 females.
Two of the litter are Albino's, one male, one female.
The other's, I still can't tell.  But will post a letter when I figure them
out. Happy Ferreting to all!

Oh, by the way, you think two at a water bottle is cute, I am looking forward
to water bottle training with the new kits, (showing them were it is, what
its for,etc)  I always put two bottles in the cage, but they still gang up on
one bottle, funny to see 4 or more going at it. I think they just want what
the other one has, or its a left over thing from nursing together...??

Michelle and The MASKeteer's.