From:
Katherine Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1993 09:49:40 -0400
Chere!

THERE you are!  We've missed you!!  I was so sorry to hear about your
losing Rusty.  Yes, I got the latest issue of Ferret Talk for Ferret
Friends a couple of days ago.

Meanwhile, a couple of things:  you mentioned the Wysong diet in Ferret
Talk, and someone just asked about it on the FML.  Can you add any info
about it?   Also, there will be an online conference on Compuserve on July
20 on animal rescue, which I thought you might be interested in attending.
Let me know, if so, and if you need any info on conferencing.

In fact, if anyone on the FML who has CIS access is interested in more
info about the Animal Rescue CO or in CIS conferencing in general, please
let me know.  I have a co-section leader now, and we are planning on
having an online ferret conference in the near future.  Troy is owned by
rabbits rather than ferrets, but he's still a good guy. :-)

Katie
Katie, Jeff, Bandit, Molly, Charlie, Pogo & Sigmund
Small Mammals Section Leader/CompuServe Pets Forum
Internet: [log in to unmask]  CIS: 71257,3153