From:
Bill Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1993 13:16:57 -0400
Thanks to all of the people who helped me find a place to send my
ferrets.  It was really tough to get rid of them, but I didn't feel
like I had much choice.   My place is so lonely now.  I cam home late
last night and was working on the computer, and there wasn't anyone
around trying to climb up on my lap or bite my ankles.  And this
morning, I walked by and the door to their room was open.  The place
looked so empty.

But, enough of my sadness.  Thanks to Chris and Chip Gallo, who gave
me the number of Fran Wiles, who was able to take my babies.  If
anyone is looking for a matched triple of ferrets (must be all three
or none), let me know and I'll put you in touch with Fran.

Peace, love, and tomatoes,

Bill

In the beginning, there was nothing.  And then God created light.
Well, there was still nothing, but at least now you could see it.