Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 1994 13:52:55 -0500
While I once had this info (and went to a meeting) now I don't, so....

Dear Ferret Folks:

My Fiance and I recently adopted two ferrets.  We warmly welcome Emily
and Meatloaf to our family!

These are our first and, as many new parents, we are concerned for their
health.  Since we would like to take them in to a Vet for a checkup ASAP,
We need to know if there are any good ferret-friendly vets in our area.
Columbia/Ellicott City/Baltimore, Maryland.  Also need directions/contact
for the Rockville/Bethesda AFA and the FTP site for the ferret FAQ?

If you have any good info, please email me at, [log in to unmask]
Thanks a bunch,

Sue, Erick, Meatloaf, and Emily

(or try [log in to unmask])