From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1993 03:57:22 -0500
The ferret FAQ I've been working on has finally reacahed its 1.0 revision,
which means I reorganized the whole thing and actually put it into some
semblance of a logical order.  Anybody who wants one, let me know!

Also, I've been considering sending the FAQ to the mailing list in small
pieces, perhaps one question at a time, for comments and suggestions.
It would still be a lot to page through, though, so please let me know
if you think that's a good idea or not.  (The whole file comes to ~70K.)

Thanks again to all who have contributed so far!

- Pam
with a little help from Pixxel and Rusty