From:
Father Time <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1993 04:35:02 -0500
Greetings to all ferret lovers.  My name is Quyen, I know that you are
asking yourself who's this guy?  Well, I'm a ferret lover myself and the
young brother of Quang.  I come for advice and help of my ferret.  For
the past days now ever since my brother had tune in your mail I've been
reading some of you guys/gals letters.  But enough of me, I ask you, how
is it possible for my ferret to be potty trained without him having to make
mistakes on the furniture or floor ?  I ask you that question because, my
book of " All about ferrets " says that if ever they make a mistake put
them immediately in the litter box so that they will know where to go if
ever they need to use the box.  Also, when he cuddles up under my sheet
while I'm asleep at night he already knows and where to go in my room to
go to the box.  Please help me so that I will not have feel less of him
in other words sell him.  My mom adores shortee and my father, man that guy
does not like him one bit, he said to me one time " If ever I see that ferret
run around the house again he's going to the animal shelter or animal control
center. " or something of that kind.  When I first purchased him he was pretty
small but after feeding him awhile he's gotten big as crap (excuse my language)
.  The fact of the matter is what to do if making a mistake, and how to teach
him to jump of my furniture ( he's use to jumping off of my bed,  without
hurting himself ).  I also ask you how can I make him a fierce animal like
a dog, so that he can protect himself from strangers or other animals not of
his kind.  In other words, self defense program to train him by.
I'd like to thank my brother for using the computer and you guys/gals for
advising me or helping.  Not only I thank you but, shortee thanx you all.

                                 With Thanx,
                                    Quyen Le
                                        GMU
       ***
     *  *  *
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb         ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,v
gnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
(by the way that's shortee's typing) I think it means thankx.

--
( Quang Le -=> Internet: [log in to unmask]  Bitnet: [log in to unmask]      )