Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The Ferret Mailing List (FML)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Roger D. McMillian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1993 01:12:00 -0500
I'm anxious to hear how the big HSUS blowout went in Florida this past
weekend. Getting set for a huge Pet-extravganza up here this weekend at
Arlington Park Racetrack. Morris the Cat will be there (be still my beating
heart) as well as three major pet shows. GCFA will operate a booth there on
both days (March 27th & 28th) passing out ferret literature and census forms

Just put the latest edition of "Off the Paw" (newsletter) to bed. Should be
in the mail in the morning.

Rog, CB, Meg, Trib, Heidi, Sneakers & Magic.