From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1993 13:42:54 -0500
    I do not want to ruffle any feathers or rub your fur the
wrong way.  This is just my personal opinion and support of what
Nancy had to say.

>From Nancy Hartman
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>Roger and Chris (mostly Chris) - Fara might not have the best personal
>skills in the world, but she does one hell of a job.  I wouldn't want
>to have to deal with all the crap she has to deal with.
>There's much, much too much politics and hatrid in ferret-land as it is.
>Can't we all *TRY* to work together instead of vowing to hate each other for
>eternity because our views differ on one or two points, even though
>our primary goal is the same!

    I'm not sure what started this argument, nor do I care.
But Nancy is right, we are all ferret lover's with the same goal!
Lets try to keep our primary perspective seperate from our political
views.

Brad.

>From the "Friends of Nugget the Fewocious Fewwet."
>Anyone else have a ferret that doesn't like linatone?

    My ferret Mako won't eat anything but S.D.  I've
tried everything.  It may be because when I first got him,
at around 7 weeks old, he had an upper respiratory infection.
I forced lots of antibiotics and ferretone into him.  I fed
him the ferretone thinking it would help give him extra
strength to fight the infection.  If I put it on the S.D.
he won't go near it.  I hope some day he will like ferretone,
linatone or any other treat, so I can reward him when he's
good.

    Hope everyone out there has a wonderful weekend.
Life is to short to be miserable.

    Brad, Sebastian and Mako.