From:
Jeffrey L Singman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1993 13:47:02 -0500
Doubtless subscribers have already noticed the stunning performance
of one of our friends as an evil space-pet on the recent Star Trek
episode 'Chain of Command'.  Incidentally, another one features in
the Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes episode 'The Crooked Many'--playing
a mongoose, no less.  Mine also has some thespian skills of her own--
her best role is as 'The Starving Ferret', when, after having re-
jected her own breakfast, she sees me peel a banana...