From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 1994 11:32:31 -0500
   My father just came to visit me in Michigan, and he flew Ellie back to
Seattle with him.  My parents will be taking care of her over the summer,
since I will be working in California.  Due to the complexities involved in
smuggling ferrets on the plane, Ellie will probably be staying with my parents
indefinitely.  It feels very empty not having a ferret around to snuggle
with. :(  I would like to get two baby ferrets when I return to school in
September.  I was wondering if anyone could tell me how easy or difficult it
is to find newborn kits at that time of year.  I'm sure most of the ferrets
are born in the spring.  Are there any special health risks for ferrets born
off of the natural time cycle?

   Oh, and here is my contribution to Kate's survey of strange things stolen.
One time Ellie poked her head into my pocket and came out with a dollar bill
in her mouth!  Who says that ferrets don't know the value of money? :)

Julie :)