From:
Bruce Williams DVM <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1993 13:20:44 -0500
To all list members:

        Sorry, I did not receive the List #638 or #639 (Sat/Sun Nov 13-14).  I'm
not sure where the problem was.  If anyone addressed messages to me (Dr. Bruce
Williams) or my darling wife (Colleen Wei), please resubmit them.  We do not
wish to give the appearance of ignoring our mail....

Bruce Williams, DVM

[By the time you read this, you'll probably have received 639, and this is
issue 640.  Just in case you don't realize: there isn't necessarily an issue
every day.  Secondly, since I'm not on the Internet, there are sometimes some
delays.  My Internet gateway sometimes has a little trouble with their modems,
leaving me "adrift" for as much as 36 hours.  Indeed, it had been until about
8am this morning, which is why the first three articles (including one of yours)
didn't arrive in here in time to be in issue 639.  Don't assume that you've
missed something until a later issue arrives.  If you've not received 638 and
639 by the time you read this, let me know and I'll mail them to you.]