From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 1994 15:01:00 -0500
> From: PRAHMAN <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Ferret List Issue 771
> Date: Sun, 27 Mar 1994 11:48:56 -0500

> By the way, we have a person in FL that is moving to HI and is in need
> of finding a home for their ferret. It sounds like they MAY be short
> term there (a year??) and understand they may not be able to get their
> ferret back from new loving owners, but if ANYONE is interested, let
> me know, so I can refer you to them. They're on a system I'm on, and
> want a LOVING FERRET KNOWLEDGEABLE HOME to adopt their loved one!!
> They need a good home by April 21 I believe. Please pass this info on,
> with my internet address to any boards you are on, and request a phone
> # and location for me to pass via e-mail to this other party!!
> THANX! Paul in MI
> Ferret dictionary-Gravity: "What's that???"
> `[35;40m  Rainbow V 1.25

        Have them Email me or phone at 407-255-8002 days 7-3:45.  Email
address is [log in to unmask] I may be able to babie sit for a year. Or
We may be able to find her a home.  Either as a foster child or adopted.
I will have to get the basic information and talk to the pres. of the
shelter.

        Brad, Sebastian, and Mako.
        Brevard Ferret Lovers Rescue and Shelter.
        Palm Bay, FL.