From:
Au Jennifer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 1994 19:22:52 -0500
Help! I'm sending this message for a brave little girl in Greenville,S.C. She's
10 years old and very upset about the law in S.C. that requires all ferrets
that come through animal shelters there to be EUTHANIZED. She as written over
300 letters to state legislators and managed to get someone to submit a bill
for her to get this terrible law changed. There will be a rally at the capital
building in Columbia ,S.C. on April 7 starting at 9:00 am til 12:00. the bill
will be presented at some point during this rally. She could really use your
support. Her name is Katie Sweeney. I don't have her phone number with me right
now but if you need it call me 601 324-2487 or E-mail me at
[log in to unmask] (I think)
She can use all the support she can get so go there, and/or  write your state
legislator (if your from S.C.).
Thanks,
Jenny Au